Friday, September 21, 2012

Lake District 2010_D13710

lake

Free Wallpapers Lake District 2010_D13710.


This wallpaper of lake Lake District 2010_D13710 is taken from Flickr.com. Here you can see a picture or photograph of Lake District 2010_D13710 lake. Lake District 2010_D13710 images can be found on Flickr.
Had a good journey back from the Lake District, but been very busy since I got home. Had a pile of mail, much of it official, some concerning tax and pension as I'm officially an OAP from next week when I turn 65, and several for medical appointments - one was last week to have a heart monitor fitted for 24 hours so I had to phone for a new appointment, another was for a diabetic check at 2pm yesterday, but when I got to the surgery I was told the appointment was for 11.30am, but when I checked the letter it was definitely 2pm - now I have a new appointment for tomorrow. Another one is for a couple of weeks time at the Royal Cornwall Hospital in the "Nuclear Medicine Department" for scans which will take 2 to 3 hours. At the moment I'm taking a break from trying to sort out the garden which seems to have turned into a jungle over the past 2 weeks - well, to be honest it was nearly a jungle when I left. Better get back to it, and hope to get time to comment later this evening.
Image by Ennor

No comments:

Post a Comment